- Enables wireless remote shutter release. Trigger the shutter remotely when using slower shutter speeds to prevent camera movement
- The range is approx. 16 ft in front of the camera
- Useful for triggering the shutter remotely when using slower shutter speeds, to prevent camera movement
- Infrared Remote Control enables wireless remote shutter release of select Nikon D-SLR, Nikon 1 and COOLPIX cameras
- The ML-L3 offers an immediate release mode and two second delay mode
For photographers, sometimes there is the need to take a picture without jostling the camera in any way, and for Nikon digital SLR users, the Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote is the way to do it. Take a picture without disturbing the focus and keep the camera completely steady by using a wireless remote. It may be that you need to be included in the photograph such as in a family portrait. Or, you may need to position the camera in such a way that the subject will not be disturbed by your presence. Whatever the need, a wireless remote is best for the task. The slim design of the wireless remote triggers the shutter without disturbing the position of the camera, so you get perfectly focused photographs without a hint of vibration every time you use it.